OUR COOKIES POLICY
The LSSI-CE, requires everyone who has a blog or a website to warn the user of the existence of cookies, report them and require permission to download them.
Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002. "Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about their use, in particular, about the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data ".
As responsible for this website, I have striven to comply with the maximum rigor in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce regarding cookies, however, taking into account the way in which the one that works Internet and the websites, it is not always possible to have updated information of the cookies that third parties can use through this website.
This applies especially to cases in which this web page contains integrated elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website.
Therefore, in case you encounter this type of cookies on this website and are not listed in the following list, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how you have guaranteed your privacy.
Previous.- What are Cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is just a text file that some servers ask our browser to write on our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing for their pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the time the session lasts until a specified future date, after which they cease to be operative.
1. THE COOKIES USED BY THIS WEB
On this website own and third-party cookies are used to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, to show you ads according to your interests and to obtain user statistics.
The cookies used in https://compostadoraurbana.com are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, they do not provide references that allow to deduce the name and surnames of the User and they can not read data from their hard disk or include viruses in their texts. Likewise, https://compostadoraurbana.com can not read the cookies implanted on the user's hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide about the implementation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used in https://compostadoraurbana.com. In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install it on their hard drive. For this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration you currently use. Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects the cookies of https://compostadoraurbana.com, he may navigate through the Portal with the sole inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the functionality of the Portal that requires the installation of any of the they. In any case, the User may delete the cookies implanted on his hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser and which we will detail later.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this site will not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies that I detail below.
The cookies on this website help:
Make this website work correctly
Save you having to log in every time you visit this site
Remember your adjustments during and between visits
Allow you to watch videos
Improve site speed / security
That can share pages with social networks
Continually improve this website
Show ads based on your browsing habits
Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
Share personal identification data with third parties
2. THIRD PARTY COOKIES WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD KNOW
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally modify the configuration of cookies and that cookies not listed in this policy appear. It is important that you know that they are provisional cookies that it is not always possible to inform and that they only have purposes of study and evaluation. Under no circumstances will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by the users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are associated with data that could identify the user.
Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google. Google+ cookie and Google Maps, according to what is on your page about what type of cookies they use.
Squarespace: is the platform for supplying and hosting web pages and blogs, owned by the company Squarespace Ireland Ltd. For such purposes, the use of such cookies by the systems is never under the control or management of the person in charge of the web, they can change your function at any time, and enter new cookies.
These cookies also do not report any benefit to the person responsible for this website.
Video platforms are also used, such as Vimeo, a video server provided by Vimeo INC with address at 555, West, 18th, Street New York, 10011, whose Cookies policy you can find here
Affiliation service platforms (They install browser cookies to track sales that originated on this website):
Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing compostadoraurbana.com, for example, when you use the button to share content of compostadoraurbana.com in a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen in these networks. In no case, neither the person responsible for this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information about these cookies.
Then, and according to the requirements of article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be habitually installed while browsing this website are detailed:
- Third persistent_ga. 2 years from the configuration. It is used to distinguish users. It is a cookie belonging to Google Analytics. More information
- Third persistent_gat. 10 minutes. It is used to know the recharge ratio. It is a cookie belonging to Google Analytics. More information
- Persistent third parties__utma. 2 years from each update. This cookie is usually established during the first visit. If the cookie is manually deleted, it will be re-established at the next visit with a new ID. In most cases this cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site and is updated with each page viewed. This cookie also has a unique Google Analytics ID that ensures both the validity of the cookie and its accessibility as an additional security measure. More information
- Persistent third parties__utmb. 2 years from each update. This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session on our site. When a user visits a page on our site, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If you can not find the cookie, you will create a new one. Each time the user visits a different page, this cookie is updated to expire after 30 minutes, thus continuing to find a single session in 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when a user stops visiting our site for a period of 30 minutes. More information
- Persistent third parties__utmt. Of session. Historically, this cookie operated together with the __utmb cookie to determine if a new session should be established for the user. Nowadays it is not used but it is still here to maintain backwards compatibility with the code of theurchin.js and ga.js. More information
- Third parties persistent__utmz. 6 months from each update. This cookie stores information on references used by the visitor to reach our site, either directly, a reference link, a web search or an advertising campaign or by email. It is used to calculate the traffic coming from web search engines, marketing campaigns and navigation through our site. This cookie is updated in each page view. More information
- Persistent third parties__smToken. Expires at the end of the session. It is used to differentiate users who have been shown some Sumome functionality. More information
- Third__zlcmid. Expires at the end of the session. They are cookies used by the ZOPIM tool to allow live chat with customer service. More information
3. HOW CAN I MANAGE AND DEACTIVATE THESE COOKIES?
In the case of not wishing that the website does not install any cookies on your computer, it is possible to adapt your browser so that you are notified before any cookies are downloaded.
In this way, you can also modify the browser settings so that you reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment that you use separately.
https://compostadoraurbana.com makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered most widespread:
Google Chrome - Internet Explorer - Mozilla Firefox - Apple Safari